Saturday, January 9, 2010

So, Elvis & I ...


... were hanging out on his birthday yesterday. You know, just chillin', doing the usual. We ate some cake, took some pictures, had a few laughs. After seeing this photograph however, I came to the conclusion that we both need to get outside more and work on our tans. I mean, seriously!

Don't you just love sites like FACEinHOLE and TAAZ? Talk about a crazy way to waste time. I'm so darn goofy looking that I look like a dork in just about all of them. The only ones I can come up with are for Elvira and Cher. I did turn myself into Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd though. Johnny and I looked good in black & white. Yeahrightsure ... not even in my dreams. I decided not to post the wedding picture of me and Elvis. (I told you we had fun yesterday!) The picture turned out okay, but he's looking the other way. I think his suspicious mind was on other things -- the rat.

Speaking of rats -- A New Job for Dilly has slipped to #5 on the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll. If you haven't voted, there's still time. The polls are open until January 14th. Please help me get Dilly back up by clicking here to vote. In the meantime, I promise I will spare you the Elvira pic ...

7 comments:

  1. Just got back from voting. Sorry I was late to do this. Fingers crossed it goes back up.

    Loved the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally my copy of Lemur Troops just came in the mail! It is so good! The illustrations are amazing and I love all the information in it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! What an awesome pic! That's one rockin bod you got there, girl! I love Face in the Hole, I've spent hours on it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I'm off to vote. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot! I have never heard of those sites... might need to waste some time (oops, I mean expand my knowledge!)

    ReplyDelete