Monday, February 13, 2012

Do I have the coolest husband or what?


My boys are still sick, so I spent a lot of time goofing off on Facebook most of the afternoon. Chell, a homeschooling friend of mine posted a picture of some boots she got for her daughter at Payless today. They reminded me of a pair of granny boots I had years ago that I had literally worn to death. So, being silly, I copied her picture and emailed it to Rick sarcastically saying, "If you just happen to be bored and wandering around a Payless today ..."

Well, Rick being the sweetheart he is, walked in the door tonight with a Payless bag and these boots. How sweet is that? He said the sales lady couldn't believe he was buying them for me. She goes, "No men ever come in here!" Then she got mad because this was the last pair and she was hoping to keep them for herself. I'm not sure what I'll wear them with just yet, but maybe I can come up with something.

So, thank you, Rick! And thank you, Chell! I love the boots!

2 comments: