Friday, June 29, 2012

Looking for a Little Black Dress ...


However ... I'm looking for one that doesn't make me look like a forty-seven-year-old hooker. Ack! I like some of these that I'm posting. I know ... they're all pretty short. Just don't look at these girls beautiful faces and amazing bodies. Just imagine them on an old bat like me. The top one is my favorite because it has a hoodie on it. I'm looking for a simple dress that I can wear with knee-high black boots and maybe a belt draped around the waist.






Do you like any of these? If so, which one? I don't know. Maybe I'll dig around at the thrift store and find something simple there. I'm such a cheapskate, so it won't hurt to look.

1 comment:

  1. I saw some cute LBDs at Garnett Hill I think--check them online. They're built for women, i.e. not thigh-high!

    ReplyDelete