Saturday, December 1, 2012

A little AK ...


I still want to blog about my recent trip to Seattle to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers. My ticket was a Mother's Day present from Rick, so I waited a long time for that concert. The week prior, I actually ran into Anthony Kiedis (pictured above) at a state park in Malibu. I am planning on writing up a longer blog post about that as well as the show. But in the meantime, here's a picture of AK that I took. My pictures aren't all that great because I was in the highest level of the arena. More to come on this soon, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. You waited a long time, but I'm sure it was worth it. I saw Elvis in concert one time, and unfortunately I wasn't up close either, but I still loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Janet! I saw Elvis a few times as well. Probably still THE BEST concerts I've ever seen. RHCP were great and all, but still, no one compares to seeing Elvis. At least not to me -- and I'm a huge RHCP fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty cool when you run into a celebrity at a place other than a concert venue!

    ReplyDelete