Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It could happen ...


NO? Hmmm ... okay, so maybe on a cold day in hell ...


Or maybe if I'd been born thirty years earlier ...


Or maybe if I was an incredible dancer ...


Or maybe if he had been been willing to give me a minute of his time.

Hahahaha! Sorry. Don't mind me. Just having some fun with FACEinHOLE. To be totally honest, there aren't many celebrities that I'd even want to pose with. I already have one of me and Roger Daltrey of The Who, but that's a real shot. How about you? Who, if anyone, would you like to have your picture taken with?

3 comments:

  1. Well, let's see. That's one I might have to think about. When I was very young, I had a huge crush on Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits. He's still a cutie, I wouldn't mind having my picture took with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Melissa! You totally made my day!

    Janet -- I love Herman's Hermits. I think I have some of their songs on my iPod. Used to have an old LP of theirs.

    ReplyDelete