Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Churches, cows, and skinny jeans.


I'm afraid I don't have much to say tonight. At least nothing of real importance. I've been feeling a little down in the dumps, to be honest. I thought I'd post a few pictures I took from the car the other day as we drove our daughter back to college in Billings. The first is of a church. We zoomed by it so fast, so I'm surprised the picture turned out as good as it did. The second is just of a typical Montana farm. Nothing too exciting.


I did find some turquoise colored skinny jeans at the Salvation Army recently. Not bad for five bucks. I don't see skinny jeans there too often. Mostly, I find jeans I grew up wearing that have the super high waist. I can't wear those anymore for some reason. So anyway, I was happy to find these pants. They're such a bright color, so they really liven things up. I'm on a quest to find some red ones now.

6 comments:

  1. Love the color of those jeans. And that church is beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing :D

    And cheer up - it's probably just having the kids head off to college - been there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim. Yes, it was nice having Nicole home for Christmas. Nichelle is still here. She's in college also, but goes locally. Even so, it's so rare to have the whole family together. I miss that.

      Delete
  2. That's a great view.
    And great find on the skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa. I really need to plan more trips where I actually GET OUT of the car to take photos. LOL! I've gotten so lazy about that.

      Delete