Sunday, March 24, 2013

SCARY FACES!


Okay, so don't freak out or anything. I was just playing about with the TAAZ make-over site. In fact, I stayed up until 2am messing with that crazy thing. The last time I used it I had bangs, so I was limited what I could do regarding hairstyles. My bangs are finally long enough to pull back, so I took a SCARY looking picture of myself without any make-up so I could do it properly. I think in all my last TAAZ make-overs they all showed my own eyeliner. It's a fun site though, especially if you want to see how you'd look with a completely different hairstyle. I love being able to change my eye color. I do like my dark brown eyes, but it's fun to see how I'd look with blue, green, or purple eyes. I'm not sure what my fascination with blond hair is because I've NEVER had blond hair. Mine natural hair color is dark brown with a lot of red highlights.








2 comments:

  1. I definitely like the black hair the best. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bish. Funny, but a few others like that one as well. I have had black hair too, so I know how I look with that. I've never gone blond, though. :)

      Delete