Thursday, April 7, 2016

Toxic People


Have you ever read a quote that literally just screams "TRUTH!" at you? That would be this one. I just came across it on a friend's Facebook page, and it totally caught my attention. I am so done with having toxic people in my life. Some have even gone as far as making it look like they were helping me get rid of toxic people, only for them to turn around and be even the toxic one. It's twisted. I mean, seriously, who befriends all of your family and friends ... only to get mad when you talk to them? A toxic person, that's who. I am so done with that. It's getting easier and easier for me to rid myself of people like this. I don't wish them ill will. I'm just happier and healthier not having them in my day-to-day life. Back to this quote ... it's absolutely true how some people twist things in order to keep controlling you. It's sick, it's twisted, and it's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment