Yesterday I received the Creative Writer Blogger Award from both Vivian Zabel and Katie L. Carroll. Thanks, ladies. Here are the rules ...
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them.
2. Add the award to your blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth.
4. Nominate six creative liars ... I mean, writers and link them.
5. Let your nominees know they've been nominated.
I'm really not good at lying, to be honest, but I'll give it a shot ...
- I broke my arm falling off a balance beam.
- I was born two months premature.
- I fell out of a car when I was six.
- I rode in an elevator with Elvis Presley.
- I got my driver's license when I was 23.
- I have met all of the members of The Who.
- I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs.
So, now it's your turn to take a guess -- which is the one truth? And here are the six creative liar/writers I'm nominating ...
1. Kim Kasch
2. Kelly Polark
3. Bish Denham
5. Niki in NZ