Way back in May, Deb awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award on her blog, The Bumpy Road. I'm not surprised I missed this, especially with being at Disney World as well as all the trouble Blogger has been giving me lately. It still won't let me post on some people's blogs. Some I can leave replies anonymously, but others won't let me do that even. Anyway, in order to receive the Stylish Blogger Award, I am to share 7 little known things about myself and then pass the award onto other bloggers. This will be tricky because Blogger will not let me highlight anything, post links, or even edit what I've written. So, if you see your name, please let everyone know where they can find you. I apologize in advance. So, 7 little known things about me ...
1. I sleep on the left of the bed at home, but on the right in our trailer.
2. I don't like manicures, pedicures, massages, etc.
3. I will lie in the same spot for hours so my cat can sleep undisturbed.
4. I love the shows Married With Children and Everybody Loves Raymond.
5. I watch cartoons without my kids being in the room.
6. I just recently learned that I like pecans -- who knew?
7. I don't have one bra that fits me right now -- they're all too big.
So, there you have it -- 7 little known, obscure things about me. This was tricky because I've done these before and am pretty much an open book most of the time. I guess that comes from my love of writing because it's just easy to blurt things out at times. Now, I'd like to pass the award onto the following people, but please remember that Blogger hates me and won't let me edit or add links.
1. Kim @ Kim Kasch Blogsite
2. Bish @ Random Thoughts
3. Daphne @ Miss Daphne
4. Nora @ Lemons for Lemonade
5. Kelly @ Kelly Polark