Saturday, May 5, 2012

Going to see the Red Hots!


I still can't believe it, but I'm going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in November. They've been touring and I've been a little bummed that I didn't think I'd ever get to see them live. Rick told me to go ahead and get a ticket for the show. I was thinking of going up into Canada to see them in Calgary, but that show has already sold out. Most of their shows sell out super fast.

I'm going to see them in Seattle, Washington instead. That's about an 8-hour drive from here. Rick will take me, probably with the boys, but I'm going to the show by myself. That's okay with me. Rick's not into them as much as I am. I'm really into them right now -- I mean, really, really into them. I listen to their music when I exercise and it's really helped keep me stay motivated. 

I honestly can't believe I'm going to see them live. Pinch me!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun! My next two gigs are to see Maximo Park and Elvis Costello. What can I say, I like to mix up my influences ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice treat, and how nice that the boys will accompany you to Seattle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW COOL! YAY for you!

    ReplyDelete