Thursday, December 19, 2013

Banana Nut Bread


I baked some Banana Nut Bread yesterday. I had some bananas frozen that I needed to use, so now seemed as good a time as ever. I don't make it too often, which is silly because I really like it a lot, especially smeared with butter. That's why it looks a little wet in this picture. I probably should have waited to put the butter on until after the photo, but I was thinking more with my stomach. I don't know who posted the recipe. I found it on Instagram, and I took a screen shot of it, but I didn't catch the name of the person in the picture. The recipe is below if you're looking for one to try. Click on it to make it bigger.

4 comments:

  1. I love banana bread, too. The recipe I use I got from the back of a brown sugar box. I've had it since before I was married.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's really cool. I love those old, tried and true recipes that we tend to hang onto forever. :)

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious! I love banana nut bread! Yours looks a lot like the one I make.

    ReplyDelete