- Slugs have four noses?
- Lightning strikes 8 million times a day?
- A sneeze travels at 100 mph?
- Lions are the only cats with a tuft on their tails?
- Women pass gas 3x more than men?
- A single ant can't survive by itself?
- The Statue of Liberty wears an 879 size sandal?
- Corn syrup prevents lollipops from dripping?
I could go on and on and on -- but I won't. You'll just have to pick up the book for yourself. Uncle John has a website here and he has a lot of these books. Nathan's playing right now, but I'm sure in awhile he'll be up here reading more interesting facts to me. As soon as I can, I'm going to snag the book from him and read it myself.