Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate this joyous holiday. For those of you who don't, I hope you have a great Sunday as well. It looks like we're going to have a beautiful day -- sunshine and in the 60s. I'm hoping to sit outside and do some reading. Hopefully, the boys will want to spend some time outside, too. Right now they're in chocolate heaven. Lucky kids. Oh, one more thing -- today is also Rick & my 30th anniversary of our very first date. Thirty years is a long time! Think I might have to have some chocolate to celebrate too, but mine will be sugar-free. I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. wow 30 years! It's Easter Monday here and has turned drizzly and cold after three beautiful hot days. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter and anniversary! I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy easter to you too! And congratulations on the 30 years!

    ReplyDelete