Monday, April 4, 2011

Schnaus Cabin Trip








I spent the weekend with three ladies that Rick works with. We were on the outskirts of Glacier National Park and had a view of the park from our cabin. The cabin was a lot nicer than any of us anticipated. We had a lot of fun playing games, doing crafts, eating, walking, snowshoeing, laughing, and just getting to know each other better. I honestly can't remember the last time I went somewhere without my family. It's been a long, long time. Anyway, it was a great weekend and I'm thankful to have been invited along. Thanks, Blaise, Keely, and Rae!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Rena! I'm so glad you had a good time.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Rena. I know you deserved it. Lovely pictures, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that wee bird is just precious :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks therapeutic and lovely! The views! The solo girl time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrr, that looks cold! But beautiful!

    ReplyDelete