Tuesday, May 19, 2015

See You Later, Alligator ...


As I posted yesterday, we spent nearly two weeks in Florida recently. I didn't have my laptop with me, so I wasn't able to keep up with my blog. I did post quite a few photographs on Instagram though, so if you follow me there, you've probably seen most of these. As I said before, my father-in-law is battling cancer right now, and one of his wishes was to visit Walt Disney World again. My in-laws are both disabled, so they need help getting around the parks. We stayed at the military resort called Shades of Green, as my father-in-law is retired from the US Navy. Rick and the kids have stayed there before, but this was my first time. I had heard about the alligators, so I was excited to see them for myself. I was not disappointed ... 







I will post more photos from our trip, but this time I just wanted to focus on the alligators. They're such fascinating creatures, and definitely not something I see here in Montana.

2 comments:

  1. I think the one in the grass is Wally Gator. I recognize that smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I loved that one the most. They move so slow, if they move at all, so I was thrilled to see that one -- considering I took it from so far away.

      Delete