Monday, June 8, 2015

Kayaking in Two Medicine


Last Friday we headed back over to the Two Medicine area of Glacier National Park. We had lunch when we got there with a view of the mountains and the sound waterfalls. Then we got in the kayak and traveled all around Two Medicine Lake. We were greeted with a bit of headwind on the first half of the trip, but luckily the winds were at our back later. In the photo above, you can see Sinopah Mountain. We kayaked right up to the base. This picture doesn't do it justice.





Unfortunately, as we were driving home, I noticed my FITBIT was missing. We had stopped about halfway around the lake and sat on the shoreline for awhile. That's the last time I noticed it, so it must have gotten knocked off while paddling. I'm always hitting my wrists and fingers on the side of the boat. I wasn't too upset over it, but Rick has already replaced it for me. I guess I won't be taking it kayaking anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe something is trying to tell you not to bother with a Fitbit. :)
    Great pictures. What kind of duck is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking they were Common Mergansers, females, but I'm not 100% positive. :) LOL @ the Fitbit. I think you're right.

      Delete