Saturday, May 14, 2016

Muffin Wars


I don't know if I've ever blogged about Muffin Top before. She's all over Instagram and Facebook, so if you follow me there, you've probably seen her at one time. Muffin Top is a pet rock that was originally designed for a photo challenge on Instagram. She's taken on a life of her own, however, and I still love photographing her in various situations. Today she decided to hang out with R2D2 and BB8. Personally, I think she'd make a great cast member for Episode VIII. She could at least have as many lines as Luke Skywalker had in Episode VII.

Eventually, I'd love to make a picture book featuring Muffin Top, so that could be in the works sometime. I have also been wanting to make an Instagram page for Muffin Top. It would be nice to have all her photographs placed together. You can supposedly have up to five accounts there. I have mine, plus one for my little stuffed mountain goat, Manny. Each time I've tried to make one for Muffin Top, I get an error message, so I don't know what the problem is. I guess I will just keep trying. In the meantime, you can see a lot of her pictures on my Instagram or over on Facebook at the following link:

1 comment:

  1. "Life Rocks with Muffin Top". Coming to a bookstore near you in 2017.

    ReplyDelete