Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award


Hillary on her Goldbutton Studio blog has awarded me the Lemonade Stand Award for great Gratitude and/or Attitude. Cool -- thanks Hilary! To accept the award I must follow these rules --
  1. Post the logo on my blog.
  2. Nominate 10 blogs with great gratitude/attitude.
  3. List and link my nominees.
  4. Alert them of their nomination on their blog.

It's hard to choose only 10 blogs, believe it or not, because I follow so many fun ones. I've learned so much from the blogs I read -- from recycling tips, craft projects, recipes, writing and publishing information, and lots more. The 10 blogs I nominate are as follows --

  1. Nichelle Jones
  2. Angela Cerrito
  3. Captain Hook
  4. Christina Farley
  5. Kelly Polark
  6. Kim Kasch
  7. Nora MacFarlane
  8. Samantha Hastings
  9. Stephanie Ruble
  10. Stephanie Blake

And finally, there was a great holiday yesterday, but I didn't get to mention it. It was No Housework Day! Even though I didn't get to blog about it, I pretty much observed it. I don't think I did anything constructive all day yesterday. Yay me! Today is another story and my dirty bathroom and dusty bedroom await ...

10 comments:

  1. Thank you!

    My house is in need of serious cleaning also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rena! I wish I'd have known it was No Housework Day yesterday! :) Though I did do minimal cleaning yesterday....there's always something to do unfortunately!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rena!

    BTW, I knew there was a reason I didn't do any cleaning yesterday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a holiday that I embrace completely! In fact, I think I shall make it a daily observance! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rena! How did I miss that holiday??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I observed a holiday I didn't even know about!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Rena - and I observe that holiday a little too often ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Thanks Rena. Tastes freshly squeezed too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I didn't even know about that holiday! I wish I had. I spent way too much time cleaning yesterday!

    ReplyDelete