Thursday, May 10, 2012

Is it Friday yet?


This is a picture of Nathan and Neil, taken in front of the state capital in Helena, Montana. We stopped there recently on our way to get Nicole from college. The boys are holding female versions of Flat Stanley dolls, which we have held onto way too long. We finally got them ready to send out.

Things are kind of crazy this week. We're finishing up our final week of school. I know that's a little early, but we're leaving for Walt Disney World on Monday. The boys have finished up quite a few of their books already. We usually do some school-related stuff throughout the summer, so it will all work out in the end. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

I joined Twitter yesterday -- like I needed one more thing to keep track of. If anyone wants to follow me I can be found @RenaJJones. I have no idea what I'm doing, but hopefully it won't be hard to learn. I don't have a smart phone, but Rick does, so maybe I can tweet from WDW. For some reason, I've been getting a lot of invitations for LinkedIn and Goodreads lately. I figured I'd add Twitter to make it even more crazy.

One more day and then the weekend will be upon us -- yay!

1 comment: