Saturday, November 30, 2013

Two-Ingredient Fudge


I saw this recipe on Facebook recently. I'd heard of fudge using two ingredients, but I've never tried it. I was pretty skeptical, but it was super easy and the fudge turned out great. All you do is put a bag of chocolate chips into a microwave-safe dish along with a small can of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for about 3 minutes, and then remove and stir until blended. Then I stuck it in the fridge and left it there overnight. It started to firm up right away, so you could chill it for less time. The picture below was taken right before I cut it into squares.


My family loved it and is already asking me to make more. I don't know if I like it more or less than traditional fudge, but it sure was easy. Fudge in three minutes = awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rena. Yes, that is pretty easy all right, and it looks good! There is another pretty easy one with two ingredients - 18oz jar of peanut butter and a tub of icing

    ReplyDelete