Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Three Ingredient PB Cookies


It seems there's another recipe on social media I had never heard about -- peanut butter cookies using just three ingredients. Why have I never heard of this before? No flour? No butter? Seriously? I decided to give it a try. Since it only uses three items, I figured I wouldn't be out much if they ended up terrible. The cookies are made with 1C sugar, 1C peanut butter, and one egg. That's it. You blend it together, roll into balls, press with a fork, and bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes. That's it. I made mine very small, so I got about 30 cookies from this recipe. There are many sites online for these cookies, but you can check this one out at All Recipes -- Three Ingredient PB Cookies. Tasty little things ... and so easy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I'm going to have to try these! I bet you could easily add things to change them up, like chocolate chips, grated coconut, cinnamon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. One person I read in the comments said they added a Hershey's kiss on top of them. They're really simple, and I like that they don't use flour, but still have that traditional PB cookie taste.

      Delete