Thursday, January 17, 2013

Loo Paper?


Neil is all into Trash Packs right now. His birthday is coming up next month, so all he's talking about are the sets he'd like to get. If you don't know what they are, click here to check them out. They're little rubbery like figures with disgusting names like Scum Gum, Burpy Slurpy, Chicky Pox, Spew-Ghetti, Stench Fries, Mucky Maggot, Puke Pod — you get the idea, right?


One of Neil's favorites is pictured above. This is Loo Paper, and yes, it's an icky roll of toilet paper. I'm not sure why he likes this one so much, but he does. My personal favorite is Scummy Squirrel, but he doesn't have that one yet. Anyway, today Neil asked me to print up a coloring page for Loo Paper. I thought he'd just color it, but he later came upstairs with a roll of toilet paper he had transformed into the real deal. It didn't turn out too bad! 

8 comments:

  1. It brings back memories of disgusting toys I like as a kid I can’t seem to remember the names of them but I think slime was involved your son is very creative as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garbage Patch Kids? I remember when the original Slime came out. I loved that. I also loved Slime with Worms, which is really odd for me being as much as I hate worms.

      Delete
  2. Nice work! These remind me of those garbage patch kid trading cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those were pretty icky. I was more into Wacky Packages when I was a kid. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They sell Trash Packs at Target and Toys R Us. Neil is making a list for me. Hahaha!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of these before. What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, Janet, but I'm sure the next big thing will be another "COLLECT THEM ALL" set. Funny how all these new toys have add-ons you just HAVE to have later on. Parental money pits!

      Delete