Sunday, January 26, 2014

To U-No or not to U-No ...


That is the question, isn't it? I'm not sure what made me think about these candy bars recently. Every now and then something like this hits me totally out of the blue and I have no idea what sparked it. I hadn't had a U-No bar in years, so I bought one yesterday when we went to the grocery store. If you've never had one, they're kind of like a 3 Musketeers bar, except they're denser. U-No bars aren't as fluffy, and the chocolate is much thinner than a 3 Musketeers. U-No bars also have finely, ground almonds mixed in, although those are hardly noticeable.

I wouldn't say these are my favorite candy bars. I'm such a candy freak that I'd have a hard time picking a favorite one. However, Lindt's dark chocolate with chili is definitely in the lead at the moment. Many candy bars come and go. U-No bars have been around since the Twenties. I guess that says something. Considering I hadn't had one in years, it was fun to try it again. Now I'm heading to the TreadClimber to hopefully work some of it off. Wish me luck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment