Thursday, June 24, 2010

Contest Winners!


First off, I want to say thanks to everyone who took the time to enter my Lemur Troops & Critter Groups Coloring Contest! That goes to both the children and the parents, as I know it's a group effort. I received lots of wonderful colored pages, both by email and regular mail. Since the age group was "10 years and under", I decided to draw names for the winner. I let Neil pull a name from the cup and he pulled out ...

.................... HANNAH HUELHORST (age 9) ....................

Hannah's picture is posted above next to the book and her prize. I picked up the furry, red fox while we were in Grand Teton National Park. I don't think the lady at the register wanted to give it up because she kept rambling how it was her favorite stuffed animal in the store. Congratulations to Hannah! I'll need an address and then I can get your little fox out to you right away. Below is a slide show of the entries, and as far as I'm concerned, they're all winners. Thank you all for taking the time to enter.




Also, I said there would be a second drawing from all the entries to win a copy of the second book in the Critter Series -- Stork Musters & Critter Clusters. It's due out later this year. Neil picked that name from the cup as well and the winner is ...

.................... RYAN (age 6) ....................

Ryan is a member of our local homeschool group. I will need a mailing address for him as well and then as soon as the book is published later this year, I will send his copy to him. Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to enter. All of the pictures were colored beautifully!

4 comments: