Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Zazzle Store

I've been working on a Zazzle store with some of my photographs. Not sure if people will buy anything, but it's been fun to make the stuff. And it's not like I don't have anything better to do with my time, as I have about 3 million loads of laundry to do. But still, it's been fun! I have ordered from Zazzle before and they're super fast getting their products out. I've gotten some coffee mugs with my book covers on them and they turned out great. My store is listed under the name RenaJean on the Zazzle website.

C'mon -- buy a magnet or something, so I can make 29 cents! ;)


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

3 comments:

  1. Wish you all the very best with your Zazzle store, Rena.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork in your store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love all the pictures! Feel tranquil just looking at them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that? I've never even heard of zazzle! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete