Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We Three Kings of ... ha ha ha ha!


Now I will say one thing -- these are the funniest looking Three Kings you might ever see. However, the boys and I had a blast making them today. I came up with the idea after we did Amanda's Paper Bag Scarecrows last month. I thought the bags would make fun heads for the Three Kings, tucking them into bodies made from recycled aluminum cans. The result ...

Three Silly Big-headed Kings!

I couldn't stop laughing at the one I made. It's in the center. Doesn't he look just like Saddam Hussein? Nathan's is on the left and his looks like King David. So much for our kings coming in from the East. At least Neil's guy on the right is happy! We sure made a mess out of the classroom, but we had fun, which is all that really matters.

7 comments:

  1. You and your boys have such a great time with crafts. What a talented family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your three wise men. You are always so incredibly creative and make me smile when I visit here. Thank you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise words from a wise (wo)man Fun is all that really matters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neil's wise guy is very happy!
    These are awesome! Your boys must have so much fun with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT kings! They are so goofy looking:)

    ReplyDelete