Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stork Musters & Critter Clusters


Stork Musters & Critter Clusters is available NOW on Amazon. It should be up on the 4RV Publishing, LLC website soon as well. This is the second book in my Critter Series, which teaches kids the names of animal congregations, or groups using rhymes and fun illustrations. Nikki Boetger has done a fantastic job illustrating this one, just as she did the first book, Lemur Troops & Critter Groups.

I will have the updated information on my website soon as well as an activity guide to go with the book, just like I have for Lemur Troops & Critter Groups. I hope you are able to share this book with your kids or pass it along to someone with kids. There are 21 critter groups included in this book, so everyone is bound to see a favorite animal, or two or three. The illustrations are absolutely adorable.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations! I just saw this on Facebook -- your book looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to add this to my collection. Nikki's illustrations are perfect for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting to have another book published! You amaze me Rena with all that you do and do it so cheerfully. I mean write books, home school, have a nice clean house, cook, etc. You are the woman!

    ReplyDelete