Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lipstick Junkie


No real meaning behind this post -- I was just taking pictures of lipstick the other day. Every time I pull out one of my lipsticks, I think of the Red Hot Chili Peppers song called The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie. It starts out by saying, "Lipstick junkie ..." I'm sure the lyrics are a lot more twisted than a simple lipstick reference. They are, after all, written by the Red Hot Chili Peppers and most of their songs are about sex. Good chance it's more of a lip-stick thing than a tube of lipstick, if you know what I mean. I still like the song though. It's a great one to exercise to.

2 comments:

  1. I love lipstick but only have one or two at a time. I'm too cheap to be a junkie :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Kim. All of mine are relatively inexpensive brands. I didn't include a few I had in my purse and the ones that are supposed to stay on for a whole day. They were too skinny and wouldn't stand up for the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete