Monday, July 11, 2011

My Butt Pillow

I guess you might not be as excited about a pillow for your butt as I am, but I'm happy this arrived today. Ever since I've lost weight, I've been having a lot of pain in my tailbone, or coccyx. Everyone joked that I had lost all my padding back there. It was funny at first, but the pain has been getting pretty nasty. It's really bad if I lean back on something hard, like the bathtub or sit on a bench. When I try to do sit-ups on the floor, sometimes it feels like the bone is going to snap in half. Not fun -- nope, not fun at

I did some research online for coccyx cushions. Talk about making things even more confusing. No matter which pillow I looked at, there were people posting how it was the best one they'd ever tried and others saying it was the worst one. Since these pillows range anywhere from $20 to $60, I didn't know which one to get. So, I decided to go with the good, ol' stand-by -- AS SEEN ON TV! It was only $20 and one of the cheapest I could find. I figured I'd start there. I didn't want to spend $50 on a pillow for my butt and have it not make a difference. So, here I am, sitting on my AS SEEN ON TV butt pillow. So far ... so good. Let's hope it helps.


2 comments:

  1. That's great! Amazing how much of our health has to do with posture and position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my daughter had surgery and we got her a butt pillow :)

    Let me know how this one works out for you

    ReplyDelete