Thursday, July 23, 2009

Disneyland in July ...

We spent most of today in Disneyland and I had a better day than Tuesday. I didn't fall down, so that's always a good thing. It's still hot, crowded, and crazy -- but at least I didn't break any bones or kill anyone. In fact, I made some new friends ...
We bought a pickle for Dilly ...

Neil had a battle with Darth Vader ...

Chip hugged the stuffing out of the boys ...

And probably my favorite picture from Disneyland so far ...


We leave tomorrow for San Diego -- the Zoo on Friday and the Wild Animal Park on Saturday. I hear we're in for a real scorcher weekend. Lucky me.

7 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the birds at disneyland, I actually notice them quite a bit around the (mini) lake. And how cool is it that you son got to tangle with Darth Vader? Too fun! Enjoy the rest of your time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bird! You're quite the photobug :)

    San Diego is beautiful and at least you'll be near water :)

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Rena! Love the bird but I think my favourite is the all out battle of good vs evil (with Darth!) lol

    I can't wait to hear (and see pics) of the San Diego zoo - a place I really want to visit someday!

    Enjoy the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, a Vader duel! Great pics, Rena, especially the house sparrow. Glad to hear you had a better day.

    I can't wait to see the pics you're going to take at the zoo & wild animal park.

    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're having a better time now. Stay safe. heehee

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pics! Love the Star Wars one! You must be so proud to have a jedi for a son! :)
    The Chipmunk one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all are having a great time..Safe journey to California, and a happy time there!

    ReplyDelete