Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I show u!


I love this picture. Hell, I must, because I just searched for it for over an hour. I was even on the website it's from, but nothing came up. Then I remembered one of the blogs I followed had it, so I went searching for that. It was on Beth Revis' Writing It Out blog -- thanks, Beth.

Normally, I don't like the way these pictures are done with the stupid spelling. Stuff like that drives me crazy, but this one is different. I think most of us feel this way at some point in our life. As you know, I write mostly picture books. Awhile back I wrote a middle grade novel, but I haven't submitted it much. Recently, I had an idea for another MG novel, but I never followed through with it. Just out of the blue, I woke up at 5:30am today with that idea in my head. Why does that happen? I'm not complaining -- I just think it's strange. The subconscious mind is a powerful thing.

So anyway -- I'z gonna show u all by righting a book!

Hopefully, it will be a great book -- a best seller. You will all want to buy it. You will all beg for an autographed copy. You will want to buy it for your children, and your children's children. It will win all sorts of awards. Yeah, yeah ... how's that for subconscious thinking?

8 comments:

  1. Lemur Troops & Critter Groups will BE that book!
    Fingers crossed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy it and I'll tell all my friends to buy it and they'll tell two friends and they'll tell two friends and so on and so on and so on.....

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you already showed us all ;)by righting a book or three or four

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! Let us know when you'll make your Oprah appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Glad you liked the pic! And that's my attitude exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture. Cute cat.

    ReplyDelete