Awhile back, Brenda nominated me with the Kreativ Blogger Award over on her blog, Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen. I've been so busy with my book coming out and the blog tour that I'm just getting to this now. As with everything, there are some rules ...
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to those bloggers.
7. Leave a comment for each one to let them know they're nominated.
I've done similar posts in the past, listing 7 things people might not know about me. This one is supposed to be 7 interesting things. I'm pretty boring, to be honest, but I'll give it a try ...
1. I don't listen to the radio because commercials drive me nuts.
2. I got caught shoplifting once, but it was a friend who stole something.
3. I can't put eye drops in my eyes, no matter how hard I try.
4. I would rather camp in an RV than stay in a fancy hotel.
5. I was in a minor car accident once and got whiplash.
6. I am fascinated with eschatology, the study of end times.
7. I have a very small brain aneurysm.
I would like to nominate the following 7 blogs --
And finally, thanks to Brenda for the nomination. Check out her blog for lots of yummy crock-pot recipes. People used to call me the Crock-Pot Queen, but they obviously never met Brenda. This woman has 7 crock-pots and is not afraid to use them at the same time. So, just for Brenda, I leave you with this very old (and very dorky) picture from the 1970s ...