Sunday, January 3, 2016

Keep Calm & Be Crazy


I saw this photograph on Facebook the other day. I think it came from an AARP page or something. I love the quote, but I love the lady's style even more. This particular lady doesn't look that old, but I always smile when I see very elderly women dressed to the nines with a full face of make-up and eccentric clothes. I know that's not everyone's thing. Many elderly people just want to be comfortable and couldn't care less about fancy clothes and such. Even so, when I see one all decked out, it always makes me smile. I want to be that kind of little, old lady. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great quote, great picture. She has that mature, inner hippy look going on with style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love her style. Maybe it's because I grew up in the 60s-70s that I like that stuff now. Who knows. :)

      Delete