Saturday, January 16, 2016

So much for two ...


One of my New Year's Resolutions was to read more. As you might recall from a few posts below, I set a simple goal of two books per month. That didn't include the books I read to the boys in school, and a daily reading of my One Year Bible. The books I picked out for January were The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman and Michelle Moran's Madame Tussaud. I guess I've been on a reading kick—finally! I've finished both of those already. Since I already had Michelle's fourth book, The Second Empress, I decided to start that one as well. It's related to Madame Tussaud in a way. So far, I haven't been able to put it down. I read over half of it in just one night. I'll probably finish it soon. Then I can start on this book that I bought last night ...


Again, it's another book by Michelle Moran. She writes historical fiction. Rebel Queen is her sixth book, I believe. If that's the case, I have all her books now. Her characters all have a wonderful voice that makes it easy to care about and sympathize over. I'm looking forward to whatever she comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment