Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Kate at Trees Are Not Lollipops has graciously given me the Beautiful Blogger Award. Check out her blog if you can. She has some wonderful stories and a beautiful drawing of a numbat on there. I wrote a picture book about a numbat awhile back. They're adorable little critters found in western Australia. They have long, skinny tongues, eat termites, and kind of look like squirrels. The numbat in my story is named Mallee -- he's just a baby.

In order to accept the award, I am to pass it onto ten other bloggers. This is always the hardest part for me because I follow so many wonderful blogs. So, here are ten in random order ...

Stephen @ Nikon Sniper
Ginger @ Gingerpixels

Please check out all these blogs because they're all worthy of the Beautiful Blogger Award. If I skipped your blog, I apologize. Feel free to smack me upside the head. There are so many fun blogs out there. Also, check out Bish's blog because as soon as she reaches 100 followers she's going to have a contest. I can't wait to see what that will be. And finally, thank you for giving me the Beautiful Blogger Award, Kate!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Rena! I appreciate the award, it's a new one to me!, and your comments on my blog.

    Also, you put such beautiful wilderness photos up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, Rena, and stunning photos. I can see why Kate gave you the award. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful award!! Thank you so much and huge congrats to you for yours! Now I'm going to have to look up the numbat. My daughter is studying all sorts of animals this year and I don't think we've encountered that little creature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rena! And you give me some new blogs to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rena for this awesome award. I haven't seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rena! Now I'm off to follow Bish...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete