Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chomp, chomp ...


This has to be my favorite non-religious cartoon for Easter. I don't know why, but it cracks me up every time. It always makes me want a chocolate bunny too. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Big question now ...

When you eat (or the last time you ate) a chocolate bunny, do you bite the ears off first or the tail?

Thank you, also, for all of your support, comments, and prayers for me and my family this past week. Losing our kitty, Belle really sucked and our lives won't be the same without her. Thank you all for being so understanding.

10 comments:

  1. I think I start with the ears, then chop their little faces right off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right... too funny... those candy eyes are delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I saw those bunnies on FB. CRacked me up! :0)

    sending you more (((hugs)))

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that IS funny!Did you by any chance see the calorie count on these things in USA Today? But who cares, right? And anyway, those were solid chocolate. I'd eat the ears first.

    Word veri: deval. The "deval" has been defeated... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ears, definately the ears - I don't want him to hear me coming to eat the rest of him! Yummy. I am off to hide some chocolate and toys now - that Easter bunny sure has diversified since I was young. Now he brings Hot Wheels cars and Barbie clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEHE! This post made me LOL!

    I don't really eat chocolate bunnies, the whole idea of it creeps me out a little bit. But if I did- I think I'd start at the bottom and work my way up. Chomping it's head off immediately would ruin the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most definitely the ears. They can't hear what's coming next. ;)

    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  8. I start at the tail...The head is last. They always have such cute faces, so I try and save them for last. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother sent me this a couple of days ago. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anybody remember the books about sniglets? Sniglets were words that didn't exist but should. Like "choconiverious" - the tendency to bite off the head first when eating a chocolate bunny.

    ReplyDelete