Thursday, April 15, 2010

Critter Fans!


Okay, I'm a little biased here, but isn't this the most adorable picture? Niki posted this picture on her Wool'Nuts blog recently, after winning my contest for a copy of Lemur Troops & Critter Groups. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoy seeing pictures like this. They totally make my day! I was honored to send the book all the way to New Zealand and I'm so happy Niki and her children are enjoying it. Pictures like these are what it's all about for me. Thank you, Niki, and thanks for allowing me to post it here. If anyone else has pictures, I would love to see them!

I also want to say thanks to Hilary Wagner and all the new people following my blog. Yesterday Hilary posted an opportunity for bloggers to tell about ourselves, our blogs, and so forth. Hilary writes MG/YA and has a book coming out in October about a colony of rats. Dilly and I are really looking forward to it! I am also looking forward to getting to know those of you whom I'm now following, and I thank you for following mine.

11 comments:

  1. PRICELESS! Such a fun book to read,hold, and enjoy those wonderful illustations. I am so glad you are doing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! Great photo! Definitely use that for marketing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! And thanks for the link to Hilary's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be a great feeling, Rena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm happy I found your blog! ;)
    I'm a homeschooling mom, too--or will be officially in a few years (I have a three year old and a 7-month-old now) and I was homeschooled for 12 years myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww cute pic. Glad I found your blog too. Hilary was so cool for doing that post. Thanks for following me, I look forward to following you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome picture! So great to know kids are enjoying your work. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww thanks Rena. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pic, Rena. You're right, that's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pic! I can't wait to see kids reading and enjoying books I have written. That is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete