Saturday, November 5, 2011

A few pictures ...


We had to do some shopping in town today -- by that I mean Kalispell, which is about 20 miles away from where I live. I had my camera and on the way home I was in one of my take-pictures-while-we're-moving moods. Here are a couple that I got through my dirty window going about 70mph. If you look hard at the top picture of the field, there's a flock of geese flying by. The picture below was taken from a bridge and is of the Flathead River, which empties into Flathead Lake. I live about two miles from the lake. The sun looked pretty coming through the clouds, but these don't do it justice.

3 comments:

  1. I don't see the geese, but that doesn't matter. The pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful lake. So clear.

    ReplyDelete