Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nathan!


It's hard to believe my little pirate is twelve today. He doesn't know it yet, but we have a Pirates of the Caribbean theme for his party tonight. His cake is supposed to be a pirate ship and according to the baker, she's been looking forward to making it for awhile. I'll post a picture tomorrow if it turns out. Nathan is excited that it's his birthday, but I think Neil is even more excited. Birthdays mean presents to Neil, so it's especially fun when it's his brother's and he can share all his new toys. 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Nathan! 12 is such a wonderful, magical age. And there isn't much better way to celebrate than as a pirate! I know you'll make it memorable, Rena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he had a fabulous day, Rena!!
    My son turned 12 in August. Fun age. I just hope he doesn't get sassy preteen attitude soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest pirate I've ever seen. I hope the party went great!

    Happy Birthday Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many happy returns, matey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Nathan! Have fun,and share those toys! :) Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Nathan! I hope you enjoy the pirate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Nate the Pirate! Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete