Friday, November 11, 2011

Got my glasses ...


You can laugh -- I sure am because I think I look like an absolute dork. I've never worn glasses before. At least not on a regular basis. I've had some old reading glasses that I didn't wear as much as I should, but have found myself pulling them out more lately. This is going to be a huge change. I didn't realize just how bad my long distance vision is. It is really bad. It's just such a funny look for me. I'm not sure if I picked out the right frames. Originally, I had some little black ones picked out, but then the doctor talked me into these. They're more of a maroon color and he said they looked less harsh with my skin tone. Ugh. I don't know. I feel weird. Both boys go, "You look like a teacher now!" And what did I look like before?

5 comments:

  1. I think you look good in your glasses! You picked out a nice pair. I've had glasses since I was around 20 years old. I hate getting new ones, though, I have a hard time picking out ones that I think look good on me. I've had my current ones for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They frame your face nicely. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son, Jake, sometimes wears glasses just to "look" smarter ;)

    I think you look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look good -- and I am NOT a lover of glasses, so not just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete