Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dilly and his Friends ...


Photographs like this really make my day. A friend of mine posted this picture on my Facebook page the other day. It just made me grin from ear to ear. Little Kaitlyn recently went through oral surgery and had something like six teeth extracted. As she was recovering, she decided to read A New Job for Dilly to some of her baby dolls. How totally cute is that!

If you have any of my books, I would love to see a photograph of your child reading them. Please let me know if it would be okay to post it on my blog, website, or Facebook page. I love seeing these pictures so much. 

Also, there is a sequel to this book. A New Friend for Dilly came out last year and is just as cute as the first. In this one, Dilly searches from A to Z looking for a friend that's perfect for him. There are twenty-six different animals features in the book, so he's bound to find someone. Who will it be?


3 comments:

  1. that is so sweet. I hope some day to see one of my manuscripts become a book and be in the hands of children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janet. I hope to see your book someday, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet thing, to see someone reading your book like that!

    ReplyDelete