Monday, May 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


KLo was kind enough to award me with the One Lovely Blog Award. She and I are fairly new to each other's blogs, but I've been enjoying hers and she always has nice things to say about mine. My job is to pass this award onto 10 other blogs that I feel are lovely, so here they are --
  1. Kimberly Lynn
  2. Susan's Thoughts and Ramblings
  3. Summer Friend
  4. My Aussie Antics
  5. Mama Sharon Says
  6. Desktop Stables
  7. What Comes from Nikki's Pencil
  8. Birding on Wheels
  9. penpusher
  10. The Question of the Day

I enjoy all of the blogs I read. Some are themed towards specific things, like writing, illustrating, or crafts. Others are a mix-match of postings, which is pretty much what mine is. I've had people tell me they never know what to expect on my blog. I feel the same way and never know what I'm going to post either -- could be about my books, could be about chocolate, or it could be an old commercial. I just never know! Thank you KLo for this award!

Note -- the Sea-Monkey eggs went into the water this morning!

14 comments:

  1. That was very nice of her to nominate you, you deserve it for sure.

    Can't wait to hear more about the monkeys!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving me an award, Rena.


    I enjoy your blog too, because it is so versatile. Mine are so much orientated on a certain theme, that it is refreshing to read about people for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve the award! Good luck with the Sea Monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award Rena. I don't have much time for my blog lately and I certainly don't have 57 followers. So thank you for the wonderful award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rena,
    Thank you so much for the award:-)

    God Bless,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rena! Better get onto that one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award, Rena. That is really flattering. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the award! Thank you! I can't wait to pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award!

    Sea monkeys? Man, I've always wanted to do those. Where did you order them???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stacy -- I got ours at Target for a little over $9. It was the last set they had. I see them there all the time. Fortunately, you don't have to order anything for these, unlike the ant farms. I was thinking about getting the boys an ant farm, but you have to order the ants. I could catch some here, but getting the queen is the tricky part.

    Anyway, I just put in the Sea-Monkey eggs yesterday, so we'll see what happens. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Rena. Wow, Target. I remember as a kid those sea monkeys were hard to come by (or maybe that was my mom). I only ever saw them in magazine ads. But they've gone commercial now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Rena! I'm so glad you enjoy the Question of the Day. You always have great answers. They either crack me up or give me an "ah ha" moment. Thanks for participating in Questions!

    YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rena,

    Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award. Your blog is gorgeous, btw!

    Cheers,

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no idea why that comment came up anonymous. Grin. It was me, Kimberly Lynn.

    ReplyDelete