Monday, November 23, 2009

Moses Supposes!


Rick and I watched Singing in the Rain last night. I'd been wanting to get it on DVD for awhile, so I was thrilled when I found it for $9 at Costco. I know I've seen a lot of this movie, but I couldn't remember the whole thing, so it was fun to watch again. What a classic film it is. Gene Kelly is simply amazing. I could watch him dance for hours. I've posted the famous rain scene on my blog before, so I wanted to put this one up today. If you get a chance to watch this, do so. It is absolutely brilliant!


5 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Did I ever tell you that I am a full fledged Gene Kelly fan?!?!!?!! waahhhhhhhh! LOVED watching this clip. I get so giddy and excited with delight when I watch him kick his legs/feet around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, Sophia! I'm glad you liked watching the clip. Both Gene and Donald are awesome in this film. Donald is such a character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they make it look so effortless, thanks Rena. Who is the other guy dancing with him?

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy -- The other guy is Donald O'Connor. His dancing was incredible too, and between the two of them, they made quite a team. It's a great film!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just don't make them like that anymore! Great movie - and great actors/dancers/ entertainers!

    ReplyDelete