Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mickey!

It's hard to believe that Mickey Mouse is 80 years old today. Time has been good to the old mouse. I wonder what his secret is to look so young. Children? Cheese? Botox? Must be all the money he makes. This picture was taken in the early 90s and these are my girls. Nicole is the smallest one and Nichelle is the one with the curly hair. Too cute. However, unlike Mickey Mouse, my girls have gotten older and now they're now as tall as me. Today seems as good as anyday to eat cake in Mickey's honor!
Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse!

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY!! Cute picture, Nicole looks exactly like her little brother does now!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture! We'll be seeing him next year in Disney! Happy Birthday, Mick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is big on anniversaries. He just got home, and I betcha he asks me whose birthday it is. Now I know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people (or should I say mice) age so well. ;-)

    And, I soooo love Mickey. I used to go visit him every year at the Happiest Place on Earth - until the kids said, "No more - Mom - no more!"

    Guess I'm a little like Peter Pan - I never grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Kim -- we'd go that often too. My ILs would give us annual passes for Christmas every year and since we lived 2 hours away, it was a fun way to spend the day. It was like "going to the park" for us at times. My kids miss not being able to go now that we're in Montana.

    Marcia -- That's cool your husband is interested in anniversaries and things. Most of them have a hard enough time remembering them. ;)

    Thanks Kelly -- I can't believe how little they were here. I was on the right, but I cropped myself out. I figured my hot pink shorts might be just too much. ;)

    Hey Nancy -- Yeah, it's funny how much Neil looks like Nicole and Nathan looks like Nichelle. Kind of scary at times. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Even though I've been to both Disney Land and Disney World I never ran into Micky (sigh), but somewhere there's picture of me with either Chip or Dale (who can tell them apart?)

    I think Micky helps to remind the rest of us HOW to stay young. And I think you hit the nail on the head. It's kids.

    ReplyDelete