Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nicole's Artwork


Nicole loves to read, write and draw. Whenever I do fun theme weeks for the boys in school, I usually have Nicole do some sort of drawing and poem to go with it. Some of these were from those weeks. She didn't want me to include any of her self-portraits, but those are really good. One that I really like in particular is of part of her face as seen in a small mirror. She really has a talent and I hope she keeps up with this. I posted this slideshow on my Multiply site last week, so I thought I would share it with you here too.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Rena, she has some true artistic talent. Those are phenomenal! Thanks for sharing! Your daughter has a gift!
    The leaves falling off the tree is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! No wonder you hope she keeps at it. I especially love the pencil drawings. The tree is beautiful!
    My daughter is really good, but her main love is science...I hope she finds time for art, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I also love the pencil drawings...and I had to laugh when the picture of the turkey came up...gooble! gooble...grin...

    I love the mummy...maybe a boyfriend for Sheila...grin...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! she is really talented! I'm impressed!

    And way to go on your NaNo word count!!!!!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nicole those are fantastic! Thanks for sharing them with us Rena!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the artwork!!! The mummy is my favorite though, then the turkey. They both look like they need to have stories written about them. Plus mummies are fun to draw.

    Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole is seriously talented!!! My sons are both artists - we Mom's have so many reasons to be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole is so talented, Rena! One of my son's loves to draw. We really encourage him with it. I enjoyed seeing some of Nicole's drawings. She is one talented young lady!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Nicole reads my blog, so I'm sure she appreciates all of your kind comments. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete