Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wedding pics --

Photo challenge -- I know we've challenged each other lately to post senior pictures and moments of fame in our local newspapers. Is anyone up to posting wedding pictures? It's not my anniversary, but I thought I'd put one of mine up today. Rick & I were married on Valentine's Day in 1988. Oddly, this is the only picture of us I have scanned in my computer. One of these days I'll get my album out and scan some others. You can tell this was taken in the 80s just from the permed hair. Rick doesn't like this one because it makes him look shorter than me and he's not. He's an inch taller, but obviously I had high heels on. The hair might have added a couple of inches too. Not only that, but he hates that little dooly-bop shadow thing on his forehead from my veil. So how about you -- up to posting a wedding pic?

14 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous picture - you both look really happy. How romantic to get married on Valentine's Day (easy to remember your anniversary, too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo. Your dress is beautiful and you are a beautiful couple.

    I'm up for it. I will find some of my wedding photos to post.
    BTW, my husband is A FOOT taller than I am. How's that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's terrible to say, but I haven't been able to find my wedding pictures. BUT I have found the negatives. I need to get them printed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely couple! You make a beautiful bride, Rena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, dahling.

    I'll post a photo...soon. Oh, those happy days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww! you look gorgeous! Love the dress and flowers! I'll see what I can dig up!

    :0)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow! I just noticed your NaNo word count.
    You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo, Rena! You were a lovely bride!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic! What a great looking couple..

    I will see what I can find...Hubs and I eloped, so I only have one pic...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone. I hope some of you can post your pictures too. Valentine's Day was fun to get married on, but it's not the best for anniversaries -- everything is way too crowded, so most of the time we don't even go out for dinner that night. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Rena - I love the picture! I would love to post my wedding picture but I am computer inept - remember? So I basically can only enjoy the photos of others! lol

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rena: You are so beautiful! What a wonderful photo.

    I think I can find one of those. My daughter loves to look at them so they must be around. I'll try to post it this weekend - if not before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - and a bit of clever photoshoppng will get rid of that shadow pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete