Friday, February 12, 2010

Crazy hair ...


I took this picture of Nathan last night when he came up after his bath. Both he and Neil are in desperate need of hair cuts right now. It's been a few months since their last one and I've had to trim their bangs a few times just to see their eyes. I really need to get them up this weekend. However, when Nathan came up last night, he looked so darn cute that I wanted to take his picture. I can't put my finger on it, but he reminds me of someone when his hair is like this. I'm thinking it's an old actor, but I just can't figure out who. I thought maybe Warren Beatty from his old Shampoo days, but after looking at pics online I'm not sure if that's it.

Anyway, I thought he looked cute last night, even with his smiley face Halloween PJs. I noticed his first button undone -- heartthrob-in-training?

9 comments:

  1. LOL I was reminded of Princess Leia. :D
    I'm so mean. :(

    -Nichelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got him all beat - my hair looks like a bird's nest.

    I think he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've got it- Eddie Van Halen in his younger days! LOL. He looks like he'll be a heartbeaker some day for sure.

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rena,

    Did you ever watch Voyagers! from the 80s? He looks so much like Meeno Peluce in that pic. He was the kid in the show, and he's Soleil Moon Frye's (aka Punky Brewster's)real-life brother. Very cute!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like you!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. he does look like you indeed, Rena. A very cute picture. He's gonna be dangerous with those big eyes; how will the girls be able to concentrate at school? A hearththrob to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - Meeno Peluce - that is name I haven't heard of in years... sounds like a future blog topic Rena. (I loved that show!)

    I am not sure who Nathan looks like but he is definately a cutie pie! And I know some woman who would kill for curls like that! :)

    ReplyDelete