Monday, February 22, 2010

Creative Writer Blogger Award


Yesterday I received the Creative Writer Blogger Award from both Vivian Zabel and Katie L. Carroll. Thanks, ladies. Here are the rules ...

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them.
2. Add the award to your blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth.
4. Nominate six creative liars ... I mean, writers and link them.
5. Let your nominees know they've been nominated.

I'm really not good at lying, to be honest, but I'll give it a shot ...

  1. I broke my arm falling off a balance beam.
  2. I was born two months premature.
  3. I fell out of a car when I was six.
  4. I rode in an elevator with Elvis Presley.
  5. I got my driver's license when I was 23.
  6. I have met all of the members of The Who.
  7. I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs.
So, now it's your turn to take a guess -- which is the one truth? And here are the six creative liar/writers I'm nominating ...

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Rena. I'll post mine on Thursday.

    I say the truth is you rode in an elevator with Elvis.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you put ketchup on scrambled eggs.

    Don't know why, but that's my choice,and I'm sticking to it. *laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rena! My response will probably be up Thursday. And I'm going to say #4 is the truth just because you love Elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fun, but tough!
    My guess is the elevator one, because it seems I've heard that before...I know you saw him in concert...
    Thank you for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Rena. Hmmm...for a self-proclaimed bad liar, you've really got me stumped. I'll say the truth is that you fell out of a car when you were six.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rena :o)) This is hard... ok I'll say 6 for a laugh :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea. I don't recall you blogging about The Who, how you like your eggs or being a premie.

    But you have blogged about Elvis. One thing's for sure, you like Elvis.

    Doesn't mean you rode in an elevator with him. Does it?

    I'm going for the balance beam fall. Although that would have hurt. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award, Rena. Lol, this is going to be fun.
    Hmmm... I say your truth is the scrambled eggs one just because it sounds so normal compared to meeting the king!

    God bless,
    Susan
    author of The Princess and the Pee

    ReplyDelete