Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lemurs & Dilly on Zazzle!


My publisher has my books up on the Zazzle site now. That's a place to get custom printed items, such as t-shirts, mugs, posters, and so forth. Both Lemur Troops & Critter Groups and A New Job for Dilly are listed. Right now the only image for A New Job for Dilly is the cover, but others should be added soon, including the one of him hugging the pickle. I've already ordered a coffee mug with Dilly on it. I can't wait to get it. I picked a mug that had a burgundy colored rim & handle, so it matches the letters of the book title really well. Here are the links to the site ...


I hope you will check them out. I might have to get the boys some shirts so they can advertise my books for me. Now only if I could talk Rick into buying Belle a t-shirt too ...

4 comments:

  1. The mugs and t-shirts are very cool ideas! My cat Kiki says to leave the shirts and coats to the dogs. Cats are more dignified.

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool idea Rena! Go Dilly! :)

    ReplyDelete